Economy Retractable Sun Sail TAILOR MADE
White Retractable Sun Shade Sail. Cut and tailor-made to your expectations.
- provides excellent shelter from the scorching summer sun,
- protects from harmful UV radiation,
- has the function of spreading and retracting depending on the current weather conditions and the owner’s needs,
- it is perfect for arbours, pergolas and balconies.
How does it work?
There is a steel cord interlaced through the mounting holes installed on the edges of the sun sail - which is used to spread and retract the sun sails depending on the current need. All the mounting hardware can be found on our other auctions.
Key features of this product:
- possibility of retracting and spreading depending on the current weather conditions,
- protection from UV radiation and wind,
- shade zone - created for you and your family in your favorite place,
- possibility of washing with a sponge or Karcher devices,
- prestigious and modern look,
- hand-crafted in Poland,
- B1 fire retardant certificate certified by the Institute of Material Research in Hamburg,
- high resistance to external factors - rain, wind, UV radiation and moisture,
- easy and fast assembly and disassembly according to the offered mounting hardware,
- made of durable and dimensionally stable fabric of 270 g / m2.
Durable and dimensionally stable fabric
The material which is used to manufacture the sun shade sail provides protection from the sun, but the fabric is permeable and allows the rain to pass through. Thus, rain passing through the material allows the product to clean itself – no constant water immersion prevents the material and the mounting hardware from weakening.
Where to use?
- to create a shade zone and windbreak on the terrace area,
- to create a shade zone of the sandbox / trampoline / children's playground,
- to create a shade zone and windbreak by the garden pool,
- to create a shade zone over your favorite plants or a pond.
How to order a retractable sun shade sail on the individual dimension?
- Choose width
- Select the length (the direction in which the sail will open)
- You can attach a specification / pattern / photo to help us process the order
- You can choose a mounting kit (optional)
- Add the required number of sails to the cart