Standard HDPE Sun Sail TAILOR MADE line in tunnels
Standard HDEP Sun Shade Sail with line in tunnels. Cut and tailor-made to your expectations.
Key features of this product:
- made of HDPE fabric of 280g / m2, which provides protection from the sun and light rain.
- trimmed with special threads, mounting edges reinforced.
- each edge has been finished off with the solid snap hook size 6.
- 2 fantastic colours to choose from: sand or grey,
- designed with special curved sides which have two functions:
- They create a modern and airy design,
- They allow proper and even tension throughout the sun shade sail.
- protection from the UV radiation - safety;
- shade zone - designed for you and your family in your favorite place,
- for cleaning with karcher devices,
- prestigious and modern look,
- hand-crafted in Poland, not a mass Chinese production,
- high resistance to external factors, such as, rain, wind, UV radiation,
- easy and fast assembly, disassembly according to the offered mounting hardware.
How to order a sun shade sail on the individual dimension?
- Choose color,
- Choose the size of the first side,
- Choose the size of the other side,
- Choose the shape of the sides: the standard is profiling the sides into arches to the center, approx. 20 cm. The sides can be sewn straight, but then above the length of 3m we will sew an additional fixing point / points.
- You can attach a specification / pattern / photo to help us process the order
- You can choose a mounting kit (optional): wood / masonry / metal / mixed -wood + masonry
- Add the required number of items to the cart.
The offer applies to squares and rectangles.
We also sew the sun sail shades in shapes of: triangles, trapezoids, polygons - enquiries please send to our technician.
After purchase, please refer to the attached information leaflet.
Full professional assembly kits can be found in the section ‘installation of the sun sails’:
- assembly kits for installation to wood
- assembly kits for installation to concrete wall
- assembly kits for installation to metal
- mixed assembly kits of the above-mentioned.